Chocolate Chip | Sour Cream Bundt
I love a recipe that bakes up in one bowl and very quickly. If you get a heads up that company is coming, you can throw these ingredients together in 10 minutes and have a warm cake to enjoy in about 50. But trust me, you don't need a special reason to bake this moist cake - it's so easy you can make one as a quick treat any time.
Write a review
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup sugar ( 1/2 white, 1/2 brown)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup +2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Butter and flour a bundt pan (or a 13x9, or use for cupcakes).
- Cream the butter and sugar for 2 minutes. Add eggs one at a time. Add the sour cream and vanilla.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl, reserving 1 tablespoon of flour. Add to creamed mixture.
- Mix the reserved tablespoon of flour with the chocolate chips (this helps them not sink to the bottom of the cake). Add chips to the batter. Combine.
- Pour into prepared bundt pan and bake about 40-45 minutes till done. Cool the cake if you'd like to dust with powdered sugar.
The Excellent Wife http://theexcellentwife.com/